This new Junkers Bauhaus watch comes with a power reserve meter at 12:00 and a 24 hour sub-dial at 6:00. The striking black dial features thin hour markers with luminous dots and a 60-minute scale. The silver hour and minute hands are luminous filled and a date window is shown at 3:00. Inside is a modified 26-jewel Citizen self-winding movement with a silver rotor that is viewable via an exhibition case back. The result is a very handsome watch with a very handy power reserve indicator. The 24 hour dial gives you the option of military time. Features a domed Hesalite crystal.
- Movement: Modified Citizen Automatic (self-winding)
- Case: Satin finish stainless steel, 40mm x 11mm thick.
- Back: Exhibition screw-in back
- Crystal: Domed Hesalite
- Band: Black leather, buckle closure. 20mm
- Water Resistant: 30 meters
- Warranty: 2 Years