This new Junkers Bauhaus watch is an elegant design with a 40mm diameter, polished stainless steel case. The radiant silver dial features stick hour markers and a 60-minute scale. Luminous dots are at 3, 6, 9 and 12. The hour and minute hands are luminous filled and a small second sub-dial is at 6:00. Inside is a Swiss Made ETA 7001 manual-winding movement that is viewable via an exhibition case back. A domed hesalite crystal gives the watch a vintage look. The result is a very handsome watch you can enjoy wearing for many years.
- Movement: Swiss ETA 7001 mechanical (hand-winding)
- Case: Stainless Steel, 40mm x 9mm thick.
- Back: Exhibition screw-in back
- Crystal: Domed Hesalite
- Band: Brown leather, buckle closure. 20mm
- Water Resistant: 30 meters
- Warranty: 2 Years