This new Graf Zeppelin Nordstern models watch celebrates the adventurous journey of the famous airship LZ 127 Graf Zeppelin to the North Pole in 1931. The snow white dial is meant to be reminiscent of the beautiful polar landscapes. The watch features Brequet-style black hour and minute hands with a 24-hour sub-dial shown at 6:00 and a power reserve meter type dial at 12:00. The polished stainless steel case has an elegant coin-edge and a scratch resistant sapphire crystal. The case measures 41mm in diameter. Inside is a modified 26-jewel Citizen self-winding movement with a silver rotor that is viewable via an crystal exhibition case back.
It is a magnificent watch that gives you the option of 24-hour military time and it lets you see the amount of power available in the automatic movement. Fully wound, the watch can operate up to 42 hours. A date window is at 3:00 and the watch comes on a hand made leather strap with contrast stitching.
Zeppelin 7560-1 Series Nordstern
- Movement: Made by Citizen, modified by POINT tec, mechanic, self-winding, 26 jewels
- 24-hour display
- Crystal exhibition back
- White dial with black digits/markers
- stainless steel case, polished
- diameter: 41mm, Thickness: 13mm, Weight: 78g
- water-resistant up to 5 atm (50m)
- Band: dark brown, leather
- German Made
- 2 Years International Warranty