Equipped with tachymeter functionality (also known as Tachymetre or Tacheometer) this fantastic timepiece from Zeppelin model 7664-2 is powered by a Swiss automatic ETA 2826-2. A stainless steel case house a Black dial with blue digits /markers and pomme hands (often referred to as Breguet Hands). It features a big date window display located at 3 o’clock position.
The Zeppelin 7664-2 is mounted on a 22 mm dark black leather strap with white contrast stitching and buckle. Water resistant has been tested for up to 5 ATM (50 m/ 164 feet). Made in Germany comes in a black leather zeppelin case and full factory warranty.
Zeppelin Big Date 100 Years Anniversary Collection Watch
- Swiss Automatic ETA 2826-2
- Sapphire Crystal
- Big date window display
- Black dial with white digits / markers and Pomme hands (Breguet hands)
- Stainless steel case , special case with the typical Zeppelin shape on the edge of the case,
- Diameter: 42 mm, Thickness: 13 mm
- Hande-made Padded leather band
- Band size: 22 mm
- Water-resistant up to 5 atm (50 meters)
- Made in Germany
- 2 Years warranty