Equipped with tachymeter functionality (also known as Tachymetre or Tacheometer) this fantastic timepiece from Zeppelin model 7640-1 is powered by a Swiss Quartz Ronda Movement with freely adjustable second time zone (12 hour sub-dial located at 6 o’clock position) . A stainless steel case house a Silver dial with black digits /markers and pomme hands (often referred to as Breguet Hands). It features a big date window display located at 12 o’clock position.
The Zeppelin 7640-1 is mounted on a 22 mm dark brown leather strap with white contrast stitching and buckle. Water resistant has been tested for up to 5 ATM (50 m/ 164 feet). Made in Germany comes in a black leather zeppelin case and full factory warranty.
Zeppelin Big Date - Dual Time 100 Years Collection Watch
- Ronda 6203.B quartz-controlled movement -Swiss technology
- Big date window display
- Dual time zone- freely adjustable second time
- Silver dial with black digits / markers and Pomme hands (Breguet hands)
- Stainless steel case , special case with the typical Zeppelin shape on the edge of the case,
- Diameter: 42 mm, Thickness: 11 mm
- Hande-made Padded leather
- Band size: 22 mm
- Water-resistant up to 5 atm (50 meters)
- Made in Germany
- 2 Years International Manufacturer Warranty